Gosu.com is currently inactive. All content on the site will remain for archiving purposes, but no new content will be added for the foreseeable future. For the weekly podcast and new material from many of our old contributors, check out TiSBcast.com.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Large scale Protoss changes are now live on the Public Test Realm. The implications are, at initial glace, strongest for PvP, and this appears to be Blizzard’s attempt at solving the pesky 4gate vs 4gate issue. Bear in mind that these are certainly subject to change, and it’s called the TEST realm for a reason. Full patch notes are after the jump.
Archons are now a massive unit.
Pylon power radius has been decreased from 7.5 to 6.5.
- Research Warp Gate time increased from 140 to 180.
- Sentry train time decreased from 42 to 37.
- Stalker train time decreased from 42 to 37.
- Zealot train time decreased from 38 to 33.
- Warp Gate unit train times remain unchanged.
- Cost changed from 150/150 to 200/100.
- Salvage resource return reduced from 100% to 75%.
- Root time decreased from 12 to 6.
Fixed a bug where Ghosts could not quickly EMP the same location.
Fixed a bug where players were still able to stack flying units on top of each other.