Gosu.com is currently inactive. All content on the site will remain for archiving purposes, but no new content will be added for the foreseeable future. For the weekly podcast and new material from many of our old contributors, check out TiSBcast.com.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Jon and Michelle try to convince Marcus that Doctor Who is worth navigating all the wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.
Panelists: Marcus, Jon, Michelle
Table of Contents:
Part 1: 0:00 – 20:55
- When were you first introduced to the Doctor?
- How accessible is the show?
- General thoughts/debate on quality
Part 2: 20:55 – 52:05
- Favorite of the New Doctors
- Companion discussion
- Favorite episodes, concepts, monsters, and moments
Part 3: 52:05 – 1:19:19
- The most recent events / Series 7
- Would you go with the Doctor?
- Final thoughts
- Open Discussion
- Wrap up
First break audio is the current theme to Doctor Who by Murray Gold.
Second break audio is a clip from BBC’s Comic Relief featuring Catherine Tate and David Tennant.