Gosu.com is currently inactive. All content on the site will remain for archiving purposes, but no new content will be added for the foreseeable future. For the weekly podcast and new material from many of our old contributors, check out TiSBcast.com.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Guest panelist Thomas joins Jeff, Steve, Marcus, and Ben from an action-packed episode of Martial Arts discussion, including movies, games, MMA, and more.
Panelists: Ben, Steve, Marcus, Thomas
Table of Contents:
Part 1 – Start – 25:30:
- Intros + What martial arts do you know, and what do you like to watch?
- Asian cinema and Kung-fu movies (Gordon Liu)
- Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Jet Li (plus Tony Jaa)
Part 2 – 25:30 – 52:25:
- Martial Arts in Western movies
- Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris
- Martial Arts in gaming
Part 3 – 52:25 – END:
- What is the greatest Martial Art? Is it even a fair question?
- Open Discussion
Break One Audio is Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas.
Break Two Audio is the introduction to Kung Fu, the TV series.