Gosu.com is currently inactive. All content on the site will remain for archiving purposes, but no new content will be added for the foreseeable future. For the weekly podcast and new material from many of our old contributors, check out TiSBcast.com.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
The panel checks out the BBC’s Sherlock series and discusses all things Baker Street.
Panelists: Christin, Rob, Michelle
Table of Contents:
Part 1 – Start – 21:10:
- Intros + What do you know about this Sherlock Holmes?
- What drew you into Sherlock Holmes?
- The literature, the movies, TV spinoffs, etc.
- House comparison, is it fair?
Part 2 – 21:10 – 47:00:
- BBC Sherlock discussion.- What happened at the end of episode 6?
- Episode discussion
- Series visuals
Part 3 – 47:00 – End:- Irene Adler aka The Woman
- Theories about what’s next
- Final thoughts
- Open discussion + wrap
Break one audio is the theme to the BBC’s Sherlock.
Break two audio is the melody from the same theme.