Gosu.com is currently inactive. All content on the site will remain for archiving purposes, but no new content will be added for the foreseeable future. For the weekly podcast and new material from many of our old contributors, check out TiSBcast.com.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
The fallout from our Nerd Trivia battle comes to fruition, as Christin, Rob, Jon, and Michelle are forced to dramatically reenact a sequence from Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever and discuss the movie. Meanwhile, Jeff is forced to read from 50 Shades of Grey and quote Joel Schumacher’s Batman and Robin.
Moderator: Drunk Jeff
Panelists: Jon, Michelle, Christin, Rob
Table of Contents
Start – 8:20: Jeff reads 50 Shades of Grey (let us never speak of it again)
Part 1: 8:20 – 24:40
- Intros + Who would you rather do, Antonio Banderas or Lucy Liu?
- Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever dramatic reading
Part 2: 24:40 – 52:35
- Ballistic discussion
- Why is this movie so awful?
- What makes a bad movie so bad it’s bad and not so bad it’s good?
- Is this the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- Worst moments
Part 3: 52:35 – End
- Open discussion
- Jeff is drunk